Residential Fire and Security
Why do I need an alarm monitoring system from Range?
- To protect your family, home, and residential properties from intruders
- Homes without security systems are 2.7 times more likely to be targeted by a burglar
- Alarm provides family members time to get to a secure location in the event of an intrusion
- To safeguard your family, pets, home, and residential properties from fire and carbon monoxide dangers
- Newer technologies offer better detection, and therefore a quicker response time
- According to the U.S. Fire Administration, in just 30 seconds, a small flame can turn into a full blown fire
- Carbon Monoxide is undetectable by the human senses and can be released from stoves, burning wood, heating systems, and gas ranges, among other things
- To monitor temperature and water-levels in your home and residential properties
- Guard against frozen pipes or water damage before a costly, inconvenient disaster occurs
- To keep an eye on things while you're at work, away for the weekend, or wintering elsewhere
- No need for you to bother family, friends, or neighbors to check on your home/property
- To protect your valuables
- Safeguard sentimental inheritances and valuable purchases (guns, electronics, etc.)
- Each year there are around 2.5 million burglaries across the U.S. with an average loss per burglary around $1,700
- To save on insurance - some companies offer discounts if homeowners invest in monitored burglar alarms and fire alarms
- FOR YOUR PEACE OF MIND!
Contact us or stop in at Range today to talk with Joe regarding your Alarm Monitoring needs (1-800-235-2337)
Range's home services can add further comfort and peace of mind
Do you want the lights to turn off and the door to automatically lock as you leave home? Would you like the thermostat to turn up as you drive home from work? With Range's line of Lighting and Home Automation products you can do that and more!
Play music from your phone to any and all rooms in your home, wirelessly! Check out Range's line of sound system products and design services for your sound solutions today.